Monday, January 7, 2008

"Those Days" should not be final!!!

Hmm hmm not bad its 2008 and I just cant accept the truth that I'm in the process to finish my fished up degree...oh man its just like yesterday i kept complaining my mom about tis college and its awful conventions and de next day i wake up I'm grown 4 years more, getting reminded of the film 'butterfly effect' hihihi. May be let me put this way, may be these 4 years were too fascinating to me or u know interesting but u know I'm still just unsure about the fact that "THIS COLLEGE" made me feel that way.
Only this 7 letter word made my four years pleasurable, anyway these 4 years blew in seconds with u guys around me.The half of te crowd usually say that friends of school time do not come along ur life but friends of ur's in high-school, walk with u for miles in ur life...hmmm but don't know how long this is true but I'm sure of few friends who would walk with me durin my travel.Hmm "Those Days" I'm still wondering how these college days changed to those days its still so fresh in our mind,okies let me come to te point "Those days" were the best days of my life...
Startin from 1st year, on day 1 I found out the lifestyle I'm going to live the upcoming years,but my 1st year classes were like always de way we figured in de movies.In de second sem we had to get shuffled and we were put in a class with horrifying brains...but they were de real fun ones,I liked them a lot.Then de remaining 3 years were only with those friends near my desk,even our hangout timing is the interval that we get and only 1 bench gets surrounded fully...ha ha ya rite...the fun package as haru said and how can i forget the 'tittle-tattle' that we have all de time around our bench, that is something that makes us very exciting and made our years to push over.

hmm the trip 2 blore-1 & 2 were de best in my life,no one can organise so much for 2 days plan and we managed to somehow shop and have fun until that night we never thought there is a bombshell waiting for us...to levitate in 0 Gravity...hmmm those danc,teq,dares were so hilarious, The blore trip-2 was for de new year bash we had the same fun but this time a new entry checked in, jingli....hi hi hi but this trip was a lot of judgement trip cause we always ended up in an argument not argument but debate types about few things like caste(I will never forget it...lol),movies, Jesus i think these debates never have conclusions at all.This time we want to Golden Palm, wow an amazing place ever I could see my eyes,I danced in this place for about 2 1/2 hours and no wonder I had fever the next day,if its not for my close friends and her family my fever would have reached sixer,always thankful for them.
hmmm ending up with project sem,don't know how my life is going to lead me,will i get the same friends in future or will I have the same friends is something I'm depressed of,but I can say for sure, if its not for my friends in this college I could have never survived in this college.The next step after our college is entirely diff, very anxious to take the next step,cause students life is always the best no worries,no tension and all de crap as they say.So guys whatever is our state let us manage to meet each other in future.Let me wish Happy years ahead to all de loved ones.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...am in tears after readin it :P

'course we'll be in contact or better together in usaaa.. lets see how stuff work out..

know wat would be de best thing to ever happen??!! we partyin de same way there..chinky n foreign guys...lolzz

rock on babes

nitya said...

haru..don kedutufy her by runnin her also into d chinky ting..
hey siva., kalakita yar..
i dunno whether u ver tryin to b al diplomatic or wut, but its very nice to ve said dat..
r class gals r thee best n so is r gang..
dis blog is quite enuf to keep remindin us of dose days no matter hw far v ve gone..
U ROCK BABE!!

Anonymous said...

Thats College life :)
I started liking the college atleast for the friends, i have got !
techydinesh.wordpress.com

Jam said...

school and college days are best days in one's life. No responsibilities, no tension, and full of energy and fun.
organize get-together once in a while, and create a yahoo group or orkut community for your gang and stay in touch with each other. else, those bygone days will soon become bygone!

Viki said...

Just happened to read your blog... Kalakitta Po !!
-Viki

Vivek Shanmugam said...

College minus Friends = Sucks!